Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Foam Hearts

I love this activity since it's fast to put together and my daughter loved it. I did hearts since it was Valentine's week, but I think it would be fun to do shapes for every holiday or even normal shapes for every day play.

These are the supplies you need:
  • scissors
  • cookie cutters (or use a pencil and trace your own designs)
  • foam sheets (I bought this pack at the Dollar Store)











Press the cookie cutter on the foam sheet. It will make an outline on the foam, which will make it a lot easier to cut out.













I made lots of different size hearts so there was variety and she could stack them if she wanted. 

Run the shapes through water, or grab a bucket and individually dip the shapes. The water helps them stick to the window. (Some of ours have stayed up on the window for more than 2 days others fell off within a couple of hours).






















No comments:

Post a Comment